Panjin City is located in the southwestern part of the Liaoning Province, China. It is in the middle of the Liaohe River Delta which makes the area surrounding the city very fertile and full of wildlife. On its southern side, Panjin City faces the Bay of Bohai Sea which adds to its picturesque landscape. The unique Red Beach, the wetlands full of nesting birds, and parks make the city a very popular tourist destination in China for naturalists, birdwatchers, tourists, photographers, painters, etc.
|Price Compared to Average
|4. More Expensive
|5. Most Expensive
1. Patong: Located on the west coast of Phuket, Patong is Phuket's most popular tourist destination, known for its vibrant nightlife scene and beachfront dining.
2. Kata Beach: Kata Beach is a popular spot for relaxing beach days, featuring soft white sand and crystal clear waters.
3. Karon Beach: Karon Beach is a great place to stay for those looking for a more laid back atmosphere than Patong, while still having access to a variety of restaurants and nightlife options.
4. Bang Tao Beach: This beach is located on the northwest coast of Phuket and features stunning sunsets, plenty of watersport activities, and a wide variety of restaurants and shops.
5. Kamala Beach: Located on the northwest coast of Phuket, Kamala Beach is a great spot for those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of the more popular tourist spots. Here you'll find some of the best seafood restaurants, and plenty of opportunities for snorkeling and other watersports.
Airport Phuket Garden Resort
Stop at Airport Phuket Garden Resort to discover the wonders of Phuket. Both business travelers and tourists can enjoy …
Maya Phuket Airport Hotel
Located in the heart of Phuket, Maya Phuket Hotel provides all the comforts and amenities you could wish for. Guests wi…
Stay Wellbeing and Lifestyle Resort
Set in a prime location of Phuket, Stay Wellbeing & Lifestyle Resort puts everything the city has to offer just outside…
1. Phang Nga Bay: This stunning bay is home to limestone karsts, mangrove forests, and many hidden coves and lagoons to explore.
2. Wat Chalong: This beautiful Buddhist temple is the largest and most revered in Phuket and features ornate decorations and a giant golden stupa.
3. Big Buddha: One of the most iconic landmarks in Phuket, this 45-meter tall white marble statue sits atop a hill overlooking the island and is visible from miles away.
4. Kata Noi Beach: This picturesque beach is one of the most beautiful in Phuket, with white sand and crystal clear waters.
5. Phi Phi Islands: Located just off the coast of Phuket, these idyllic islands feature stunning beaches and vibrant coral reefs offering amazing snorkeling and diving opportunities.
1. Khao Ob Moo Ping: Grilled pork skewers marinated with a sweet and spicy sauce served with sticky rice.
2. Kua Kling: A dry curry dish made of minced pork, chili, kaffir lime leaves and garlic.
3. Tom Yum Goong: A spicy and sour soup made with prawns, mushrooms, lemongrass, galangal, and chili.
4. Pad Thai: Stir-fried noodles with egg, tofu, peanuts, bean sprouts, and a sweet-tangy sauce.
5. Mango Sticky Rice: A popular dessert made with sliced mango, sweetened sticky rice, and coconut milk.